Who Is MRC?
Misty River Consulting specializes in organizational change, business performance improvement, leadership development, and facilitation of complex high risk projects.
Donald Kerper, MRC’s principal, is an industrial / organizational psychologist with many years of experience in a wide variety of industries including food, dairy, wood products, electronics, engineering consultancies, and medical. He is also an entertaining speaker and trainer, as well as a prolific writer of many books and articles. He has been presented multiple awards for his facilitation endeavours. He is a member of the Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology, the International Association of Facilitators, and the American Society for Quality.
In addition to Kerper, MRC also has the ability to “scale up” as needed by tapping into its network of professional associates who have the experience and expertise needed to meet MRC client needs in a measurable and cost effective fashion
What's In It For You?
It is our intention at MRC to insure that our clients are satisfied with any project we work together on – period. Our reputation is dependent upon successful projects and satisfied clients and anything less is not acceptable to us.
MRC can assist you become a leader in your market niche. It can assist you determine what constrains you from effectively competing with the other entities in your market place. But, it doesn’t stop there; MRC can also help you continuously improve so that you can sustain the success you have as an organization by staying aware, vigilant, and positioned to always improve your effectiveness and efficiency.
Anybody can gain a leg up on the market. But holding “the mountain”, “staying on top”, call us.
When & Where?
Determining when you want to start and where is a function of two questions. First how much longer do you wish to experience the latent losses that you currently have and continue to lag behind from your potential? Second, where are the biggest opportunities your organization has to improve effectiveness and/or efficiency?
If you don’t know those answers, call us; we can assist you.
MRC's Statement of Purpose
Misty River Consulting’s (MRC) mission is to assist organizations learn why and how to continually improve their effectiveness and efficiency in a measurable bottom line fashion. MRC’s intent is to not only assist organizations to survive, but also to thrive in today’s dynamic climate by engaging all employees in improvement of superior value delivery and of process performance through effective organizational leadership technique.
How Can MRC Help You?
We assist our clients by providing an integrated and tailored set of services that work together to meet the client’s needs and objectives. These may include:
- Assisting clients discover their strategic intent and corresponding business strategy
- Supporting the management team as they develop the organizational and individual capacity to execute their strategy in a fashion consistent with their values and their goals
- Enabling clients to effectively engage their employees in targeted business improvement activities
- Providing results oriented project facilitation services for complex or high risk situations
- Offering organizational start-up and turnaround services
- Individual or group consultation services
- Professional keynote addresses, half-day workshops, or full day seminars
- Books, publications, statistical software solutions, and training tools.
What Specific Services Does MRC Provide?
MRC offers a variety of products and services to assist its clients. These include:
- Organization Diagnosis
- Strategy Formation and Strategic Plan Execution Assistance
- Change Management Design and Implementation Assistance
- Continuous Improvement System Integration (Lean, 6Sigma, TPM, etc.)
- Leadership Development
- Personal Mentoring and Coaching
- Selection Assessment Center Design and Facilitation
- Facilitation of Crucial, Complex, or High Risk Meetings
- Speeches, Workshops, Seminars
- Books, Articles, Case Studies
What Has MRC Accomplished Recently?
Strategic Planning and Plan Execution Assistance
Executive Selection Assessment Center
- SMED – Turnaround Time Reduction
- Key Quality Attribute Variability Reduction
- Supply Chain Throughput Planning Design
- Manufacturing Assets Rationalization and Consolidation
- Meeting Facilitation between Owners and Shareholders in Conflict
Continuous Improvement System Integration
Interim General Manager – Crisis Turnaround Situation