Donald Kerper is uniquely qualified to assist you develop your business vision and strategy and to help you implement your strategy successfully.
Kerper is an Industrial-Organizational Psychology practitioner focused on helping organizations and their people be successful. Kerper has assisted clients all over the US create strategic focus, develop effective leaders, and helped engage all employees in business improvement. He is the author of ten books on a variety of business improvement and leadership topics.
For over thirty years Kerper has been the principal and senior consultant of Misty River Consulting. His company specializes in:
- Development of strategic vision and the formation of strategy.
- Creation of the leadership capacity to create and execute organizational strategy.
- Engagement of all employees appropriately in performance improvement.
- Employing facilitation techniques to make decision making more inclusive of organizational members.
- Utilization of statistical methods and thinking to enhance evidence-based decision making.
- Provision of elite business coaching to senior executives and professionals.
Kerper is a Certified Professional Facilitator through the International Association of Facilitators. He has served on the IAF’s global board of directors. He has been awarded the IAF’s FIA (Facilitation Impact Award) multiple times for his work.
During his career, Kerper has gained a reputation for facilitating complex and high-risk projects that often are set in contentious environments. Kerper has mentored and coached many leaders and facilitators over the years as well – from CEOs to front-line supervisors. Kerper is also an accomplished speaker and writer.
Donald Kerper’s career is focused on helping clients be successful and doing what is right. His business is founded on these principles whether it be large-scale organizational change initiatives or quiet conversations he might have with people he mentors and coaches. When asked about his business’ mission, he summarizes it by saying “Your sustainable success is our mission.”
Want to learn more about Industrial – Organizational Psychology. Check this article out: “What is I/O Psychology?“